Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's on Wednesday!


Hi! Welcome to What's on Wednesday!

I hope you have seen our re-vamped challenges for this year. We are now having a PL challenge and a sketch challenge. It was my turn  this month to do the PL challenge.... and I started with an easy one.... use two different designs of pocket pages for your PL album.. Easy Peasy!

I thought I would share another sample of how I have used different page layouts to document an event. 
I have documented Australia day,which we were lucky enough to spend with Peta and her gorgeous family.

Design G




We had heaps of photos from this day, so I added a Design I in the middle, that way I have them all!


And for the next one I used Design W, which will be re-stocked in the shop soon.





I hope this inspires you to to play along with our challenge this month.... 

Thanks for stopping by

D xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment