Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Project Life - Themed Cards - School...

Hello Ladies!

Well, I'm assuming most of us have had all our children back off to school. So I thought, why not show a Project Life Spread using the fabulous ...

 Becky Higgins has released lots of different themed packs to document 'those' moments in your lives.
 - you can find them HERE
{I have quite a few in my stash - they really do come in handy!}

 


The great thing about these cards is that they don't really need too much embellishing!
All I really had to do was add the photos of the "first day of school"
and then add all of the journalling

I love that there are some really cute school journalling cards with plenty of room to tell the story of the day!
 I then added a few Studio Calico Wood Veneer Embellishments & Me & My Big Ideas Clear Stickers and a little more doodling...





The School Fillers cards are CUTE and all I did was doodled around the edge, just to highlight the picture a little more...


These are perfect for your Project Life School Spreads, not just for the first day but all those other special days throughout the year too - I am sure you will see them through my Project Life 2014 album that is for sure!

Hope you are having a WOW of a Wednesday!

I hope I have inspired you to Project Life your kids first day of school!

xo Charmane


No comments:

Post a Comment