Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WOW - Playing with 5th & Frolic...


WOW - that's all I can say about the gorgeous 5th & Frolic collection!
It's so pretty and cute... and so hard to choose what to use!
For this layout I decided to pick out a few different Project Life cards in the same colour range, but really you could choose any of the cards in the range to create a FABULOUS layout...
I picked out 2 6x4's and 5 3x4's... 

I had a bit of a play around with layering the PL cards until I was happy with how it was set out... the trick is to balance it out with light and dark...

I chose one that I could stick a photo on & one to journal on... and the others were for decoration...

 The 6x4 above was perfect to add a photo & to add the date to - I used the Becky Higgins date stamp which I am TOTALLY addicted to atm - now that I have finally caught the Project Life bug!


This 3x4 I have cut so that I could use both sides - it worked perfectly - the "love & laughter" was exactly what I wanted to use at the bottom left, and the cute birdy and love hearts could be used to write the details on where we were at the top right...


I layered this journalling 3x4 card, added the journalling, a bit of doodling around the edge & added a Me & My Big Ideas sticker {smile}...
To finish off the layout I added doodling around the edge of the PL cards, Studio Calico Wood Veneers and buttons & twine from my stash...

I have been having a play with a couple of other layouts you can see on my blog using the 5th & Frolic Collection too!

Here's a sneak... 


Hope I have inspired you to not only use your PL cards FOR Project Life, but also for traditional layouts too :)

Happy Scrapping!

Love Charmane

No comments:

Post a Comment