Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WOW - I did it - so that means you can too!!!


I don't know about you guys, but this time of year is crazy busy!

I love the weather, but at the same time having the kids home. I am going nuts - trying to juggle work with having "fun" with the kids, plus trying to work out when to shop and when to wrap pressies... blah, blah, blah - do we actually get a HOLIDAY???

Well, I must admit... I have somehow managed a fab day of scrapping and I have finished ALL of the December 1,2,3,4 Challenges we have set out for you to do...

This is how it works:
 *You have until the 31st of December to link it to the correct December Challenge linky on the side bar>>>
*It is a 1,2,3,4 challenge and you MUST have each days criteria on your project but you can add other items (But no more of each listed criteria)
*As with each month one lucky person will win a $20 SFS Voucher 
 
BUT there is a BONUS $30 to another lucky entrant who completes all the challenges!!!

Here we go...
 
Challenge #1
  • use ONE photo
  • you need TWO word title
  • you need THREE embellishments
  • you need FOUR papers


 Challenge #2
  • One word title {US}
  • Two pieces of Washi 
  • Three Stars
  • Four circle embellies


 Challenge #3 
  • One 6x4 Project Life card
  • Two masks/stencils 
  • Three hand drawn doodles 
  • Four different mixed medias


 Challenge #4   

  • ONE Flair
  • TWO mist/paint colours
  • THREE photos
  • FOUR different alphas

 

 OK, I must get back to my clan - I can hear some crying! Gotta love the holidays!

Hope you to see LOTS more layouts linked to win some SFS $$$
So get SCRAPPING!
Charm xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment