Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sn@p! It's Wednesday!

It's WOW time again!



I recently became an Aunty to a gorgeous little boy, my sisters first child. 

I was racking my brain  trying to decide what to give him as a present to celebrate his birth, something that he can keep forever.

I am sure we all had a 'baby' book that we recorded all of our children's mile stones in??? 

And the scrapbooker in me decided to do something that I love, to make something special for him.

And then the idea was born 
(pardon the pun, hee hee) to make him a 
Sn@p album that was personalised just for him.

I have used some Beccy Higgins Project Life Mini Kit 'Baby Edition for Him Journal Cards

http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/all-things-project-life/project-life-becky-higgins/project-life-mini-kit-baby-edition-for-him-100-pc-pk.html
And I have added some Sn@p Baby Boy 3 x 4 cards
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/whats-new-en/snp-baby-boy-snap-3x4-cards.html

I have used a variety of Page Protectors through out the album to break it up.


I found making the album was great for using up lots of those embellishments that we all have in our stash, and I also pulled out lots of baby stamps that I have kept stashed from the 'old days' when I was a card maker.

So here is a small share of what I have done recently.

  I have added post it notes through out 'telling' my sister what photos to put in the pockets lol


Dividers for each month of his little life.


And some pages ready to embellish.

Sorry for not having this up yesterday.... blogger wasn't playing very nice :/

Thanks for popping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment