Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dylusions Stamp Pad - WOW


 Hi! It's Donna here and it is my turn for What's on Wednesday. Peta has given my the new Dylusions Stamp Pad to play with.  It is a great way to utilise all of those colours that we all have... and if you are like me, you have HEAPS!


First, you choose what colours that you want to use.




 Spray two or three squirts of Dylusions onto the pad. And then give it a light mist with water to blend the colours.


And then stamp away! I have used some texture stamps to create a background for my layout.


 And when you are done, you just rinse it under the tap to wash the dylusions out. Or you can leave it and just shut the lid for next time!




Easy hey?

Don't forget to pop back on the 1st to see our new challenges for November from the Design Team.



No comments:

Post a Comment