Monday, August 26, 2013


Hey there fellow scrappers!!!
So the creative juices have been running non stop, since returning from
Camp Mojo the other weekend. This week I'm going to show you how to incorporate your
Project Life cards (c'mon I know you've brought some!!) into a traditional 12x12 layout! 

I've started with a 6x4 Project Life grid card, then 2 other 3x4 cards from PL collections
(I have no idea which ones sorry) & then one more 3x4 card from Mambi
(gratiful set - I think LOL)
 I've grabbed a sheet of kraft cardstock & smeared a little gesso over it.
 I had a piece of scrap paper & a doily in my draw which I decided to use also.
I then began arranging my PL cards on my page. I've used a posca pen to
doodle on & around these...
And with a little more doodling, a title & I'm done!!!
Close up shot...
You don't have to purchase full PL core kits to get PL cards!
At the SFS shop, Peta has Mambi themed card packs for $5 or
1/3 PL card packs (depending on availabilty) for $12!!!!
So why not get a pack to try your hand at using them in a tradition 12x12 layout :)

 Here's my layout I did for SFS August Colour Challenge. I've also used PL cards on this layout too. Some from PL, Mambi & Elle's Studio!!
Hope you entered a layout or 2 in any of the 3 challenges or if not have
a go at next months!! The link for these is HERE.
Thanks for popping by & make sure you head over to the shop for
any of your scrapping needs. 
Neet xox

No comments:

Post a Comment