Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What's On Wednesday

Welcome to our 1st edition of 
What's on Wednesday
A weekly demo done by one of the SFS Team

Today's demo is by Peta - AKA the owner of SFS :)
sorry this is up so late but technology & I just don't mix right now!!!

Today I am going to show you a double page spread I have done in my 
Everyday Moment's album
[or Project Life album]
I have used the NEW Echo Park Photo Freedom kit called " Fun in the Sun"



I started with a blank 'canvas' or two style A [as Becky Higgins calls them] page protectors
 To work out my images that i needed to print I drew a sketch of the page and wrote which pics I wanted.
I print my pics from Picasa after creating collages with images from the camera and the phone
I then placed the photos in the sleeves and picked out the journal cards
Journaling isn't my strong point but I made sure there was enough info to tell the story of these 2 days up at Coolangatta on our holiday.
 and there you have it - one double page :)

Hope you have been inspired to create now :)

***Enjoy ~ Create ~ Share ***

1 comment: